Any topic related to Alternative Dispute Resolution
1. The manuscript shall be original work and unpublished.
2. The manuscript should be in MS Word format.
3. The body of the manuscript shall be in Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing. Footnotes should be in Times New Roman, size 10 single line spacing.
4. A uniform style of the citation must be strictly adhered to while submitting the paper.
5. Co-authorship is permitted to a maximum of three authors.
6. Copyright over the published shall vest with International Journal of Alternative Dispute Resolution.
7. Full names of all the author(s) must be given.
The International Journal of Alternative Dispute Resolution invites original, unpublished content from all academicians, authors, legal professionals and from students across the globe under the following categories-
Short Articles: (1000-2500 words, including footnotes)
Long Articles: (2500-4000 words, including footnotes)
Book Reviews: (1500-3500 words, including footnotes)
Case Comments: (1200-3000 words, including footnotes)
Research Papers: (2500-8,000 words, including footnotes)
All the submission submitted for the publication to the International Journal of Alternative Dispute Resolution must be plagiarism free. We may use any software to find out the plagiarism. But it is the duty of the contributors to assure the originality before the submission. [Note: International Journal of Alternative Dispute Resolution shall not be liable for any plagiarism or copyright issue.]
All submissions must be emailed to with the subject as ‘Paper submission’ along with a declaration to the effect that the Paper is an original work of an author and previously and unpublished work of the author.